Hand Kettle Dyed Valencia Corridale Wool Classica
A soft luxurious pure 100% Corridale wool is Hand Dyed in large kettles to produce wonderful traditional shades.
This amazing yarn is an unusual although incredibly beautiful which contains kettle dyed shades of purples, reds and burgundy.
Hand Kettle Dyed Valencia Corridale Wool Classica is perfect for those special knitting or crochet projects or gift projects, can be used on chunky knitting machines & chunky hague linkers too.
We knitted with this yarn on the knitmaster 323 knitting machine whilst not a perfect machine for Aran weight yarn, we did need to take a little care because the knitmaster knitting machine is not a chunky model.
Ideal for felting projects.
- 126m / 138yds per 100g skein
- Chunky / Aran weight
- 14 stitches, 21 rows to 10cm / 4in on 5.5mm needles
- Needle 5.50mm
- Hand wash, lay flat to dry
- 100% Corridale
- Felts beautifully
- Hand knitting and Crochet
- Hague Linker friendly (chunky version)
- Chunky Knitting Machine friendly, can be used with care on a 4.5mm knitting machine
Hand dyed in large kettles to obtain the famous Manos del Uruguay traditional colours that go from subtly variegated semi-solid colours to the explosion of colours of Manos del Uruguay space-dyed shades.