Hand Kettle Dyed Ganges Corridale Wool Classica
Hand Kettle Dyed Ganges Corridale Wool Classica soft luxurious pure 100% Corridale wool.
It is Hand Dyed in large kettles to produce wonderful traditional shades.
Hand Kettle Dyed Ganges Corridale Wool Classica is an unusual although amazingly beautiful shade of red.
Hand Kettle Dyed Ganges Corridale Wool Classica is a very special yarn produced by Manos del Uruguay
Perfect for special knitting or crochet projects, can be used on chunky knitting machines & chunky hague linkers too.
We have knitted with this on a knitmaster 323 knitting machine, the pattern we designed was perfect for the Aran weight, we did need to take a little care because it is not a chunky machine.
Ideal for felting projects.
- 126m / 138yds per 100g skein
- Chunky / Aran weight
- 14 stitches, 21 rows to 10cm / 4in on 5.5mm needles
- Needle 5.50mm
- Hand wash, lay flat to dry
- 100% Corridale
- Felts beautifully
- Hand knitting and Crochet
- Also Hague Linker friendly (chunky version)
- Chunky Knitting Machine friendly, can also be used with care on a 4.5mm knitting machine
Because the yarn is Hand dyed in large kettles it produces the famous Manos del Uruguay traditional colours that go from subtly variegated semi-solid colours to the explosion of colours of Manos del Uruguay space-dyed shades.